Monday, November 9, 2009

Weis Deals 5/2-5/8

Weis Deals 5/2-5/8

12 Purina Kitten Chow Bags
11 Friskies Party Mixes
1 Gallon Milk
4 Kellogg's Cocoa Krispies
3 Mrs. T's Pierogies
1 Weis Brand Ice Cream
2 Lunch Meats

$4.40 OOP and I received a $3 & $10 CAT off my next purchase


4 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to find a good Weis blog, but Shannon at www.forthemommas.com usually has a pretty good one for Giant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome arrangement. haha I was hoping you would post a picture of everything! Noah put everything away before I had a chance, but I may get it back out. Thanks for sharing your matchups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Brooke this is awesome, Ashley emailed me your detailed spreadsheet...thanks for figuring this all out, I'm going to get my coupons together and see if I can make it work! You are great! PS - congrats on your little one on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenni how are you? Hope you are doing well. How has couponing been going for you? Are you addicted like Ash and I yet? hehe hope to hear back from you soon! B

    ReplyDelete