Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Weis Deals 5/30-6/5


CAT Deal - remember that reaching the amount needed to get the CAT is based on shelf-prices. I will list all the items with their shelf-prices and then give you my scenario. Thanks Ashley for the Shelf Prices

Spend $20 get a $7 CAT or Spend $12 get a $3 CAT

Kraft American Singles $2 SaP - $3.19 ShP
Weis Quality Eggs $1.50 SaP - $2.13 ShP
CoffeeMate Creamers $3 SaP- $3.69 ShP
Yoplait Yogurt Cups $.50 SaP- $.75 ShP
Smart Balance Sour Cream $1.50 SaP - $1.99 ShP
Smart Balance Milk $2.99 SaP - $3.69 ShP
Smart Balance Spreads $2.50 SaP - $2.89 or $ 3.49 Sticks ShP
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk $2.50 SaP - $3.39
Heluva Good Dip $1.50 SaP - $1.99 ShP
Klondike Bars $2.50 SaP - 3.79 ShP
Good Humor Ice Cream $2.50 SaP - 3.39 ShP
Reddi Whip Topping $2 SaP- $2.49 ShP

My Scenario:
I was just going to do 10 sour creams and 1 yogurt for a $.50 oop when I used a $5 CAT that I already had but they didn't have enough sour cream so I improvised:

3 Smart Source Sour Creams
2 Smart Source Milks
2 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Milk
Total ShP = $20.13
Total SaP = $15.48 - $ 7 Q = $8.48 - $5 CAT from previous deal = $3.48 OOP and I received a $7 CAT

No comments:

Post a Comment