U by Kotex liners, pads, or tampons $4.99 - $1 Q from here stacked with a $1.50 CVS Q from Reinventing Beauty Magazine (found in CVS stores) = $2.49 - $4.99 ECBs = $2.50 MM (limit 1)
I'm a stay at home mom and I love my job. It is not always easy but it is worth every moment. As a family we have been blessed with two wonderful children. Emery (our daughter) and Porter (our son) share the same birthday, April 1st, No Fooling! They will be turning 4 and 2, respectively on their next birthday. As for my spouse, he is an amazing dad and husband. I'm so thankful for him and his desire to put our family, under God, as top importance. Our family seeks to bring honor and glory to God, through his Son, and we hope you enjoy the moments we will share in this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment