Thursday, July 1, 2010

June Spending

So I blame not keeping track of my couponing for the last 3 months on having a baby .. you will be glad to know that I was diligent this month and have the stats on my spending when coupons were involved for the month of June .. it was an amazing month. Keep in mind that these totals are based on my couponing only .. not regular groceries that I can't get for incredibly cheap or free or those misc. walmart purchases.

Stores Included:
CVS
Rite Aid
Giant
Wal-Mart
Weis

Total Retail Value (before sales and coupons)
CVS: $135.88
Rite Aid: $271.18
Giant: $104.19
Wal-Mart: $3.94
Weis: $149.76
Total: 664.95

Total Value based on Sales Price
CVS: $102.00
Rite Aid: $181.27
Giant: $73.66
Wal-Mart: $3.94
Weis: $107.76
Total: $468.63

Sales Price - Coupons Used ($468.63 - $325.22) = $50.60 OOP Spending

Rebates
CVS: $8.79
Rite Aid: $77.48
Total: $86.27

$50.60 OOP - $86.27 Rebates = $35.67 Money Maker
Total Savings for the Month of June = $700.62


No comments:

Post a Comment