$5 OOP - $1.50 gift card = $3.50 OOP + $10 CAT = $6.50 MM + all the food you see above
Before I even start I have to give a shout out to Ashley who brought these deals to my attention .. I'm pretty sure she got some of her information from forthemommas.com .. so now that I've got my shout outs done here is the nitty gritty. THANKS ASH!!!
Kellogg's CAT Deal - Buy 10 items for $10 or more and get a $10 CAT
Kellogg's CAT Deal - Buy 10 items for $10 or more and get a $10 CAT
Buy 5 Items (all items can be found in the Giant Flier) get $5 instant savings .. you can buy 10 items in one transaction and still get $5 off each group of $5
Transaction #1
Kellogg's Eggo Waffles - Buy 10 @ $2 each = $20 - $5 in Qs ($1/2 from RP 6/20) = $15 - $10 Instant Savings = $5 OOP + $10 CAT
Transaction #2Kellogg's Eggo Waffles - Buy 10 @ $2 each = $20 - $5 in Qs ($1/2 from RP 6/20) = $15 - $10 Instant Savings = $5 + $5 ($1 each) Celeste Single Serve Pizzas = $10 - $10 CAT from first transaction = FREE + $10 CAT

Transaction #3
Kellogg's Cereal (Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, Frosted Flakes and/or Fruit Loops) - Buy 10 @ $2.50 each = $25 - $5 in Qs ($1/2 from previous bought cereal - found in the box ~ you can use $1/3 Qs from RP 8/1 to get a sweet deal) = $20 - $10 Instant Savings = $10 - $10 CAT from second transaction = FREE + $10 CAT 

Transaction #4 (I haven't done this one yet)
Keebler Crackers - Buy 10 @ $2 each = $20 - $5 in Qs ($1/2 Q from RP 8/1) = $15 - $10 Instant Savings = $5 OOP or add a $5 filler item to equal $10 and use a $10 CAT from above to get everything free + a $10 CAT
*I'm so excited I almost can't write this post fast enough - Emery is sleeping btw so I was able to unpack, take pics, put everything away, and post this :-) *

Are you providing breakfast on tuesday mornings now? lol
ReplyDelete~ Brittany
Ok, I am going to try these deals. I'm excited but scared at the same time! I wrote all your steps down.
ReplyDelete