Shout Outs
I would like to give credit to my Sister, Abigail, who is the reason I started couponing.
I would also like to give credit to the numerous blogs that have helped teach me how to save money.
My Story
My sister starting couponing so that she could save money on her grocery budget and in return use that money to buy other products that she wanted/needed. When she informed me that I could get products for free or even make money on them ... she caught me hook, line, and sinker. I have been saving money since May 2009. Once I really understood how couponing worked I starting telling others about it. On 7/16/09 I even gave a Power Point seminar on how couponing works. I'm constantly trying to tell others about couponing and hope that those who learn will help even more people learn.
The Plan
Providing for family while saving money: Being a good steward with the money God blesses me and my husband with. My goal in life needs to be bringing glory to God. It's my prayer and my desire. I'm not perfect yet (Romans 5:8) but God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Love in Christ
Brooke Evonne
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment