4 - General Mills Wheaties Fuel Cereal
1 - General Mills Reese's Puffs Cereal
9 - Betty Crocker Frostings
9 - Betty Crocker Cake Mixes
12 - Pillsbury Crescent Rolls (assorted variety)
1 - Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
1 - Pillsbury Orange Sweet Rolls
16 - Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
3 Separate Transactions - Total OOP $14.34 - $14 CAT I have to spend off my next purchase ... so either I spend $.27/item or I spend $.34 oop all together
Rite Deals - Week of 3/7-3/13
3 - Pampers Cruisers Jumbo Packs - Size 3
1 - Crest Whitening with Scope Toothpaste
2 - Gillette Men's Deodorant
2 - Gillette Men's Body Wash
6 - Trident Layers Gum
2 - Almay Mascara
2 - Covergirl Outlast Lipstick
2 - Covergirl Powder Foundation
1 - Covergirl Powder Blush
1 - Covergirl Powder Bronzer
Total OOP = $13.99 will receive back $18 in SCR and Gift Certificates = $4.01 MoneyMaker (tax included!)

Giant Deals - Week of 2/28-3/6
9 - Purex Mountain Scent (32 load size each)
8 - Purex Original Scent (32 load size each)
5 - Purex HE (32 load size each)
2 - Quaker Rice Cakes
OOP = $0.00 ... yup that is not a typo

It's been a really long time since I've posted any pictures but I thought my Rite Aid deal for this week was worthy of posting ...
This deal was really complicated and I needed 6 flyers from Sunday's paper .. I didn't post this scenario because you would also need the $20 Gift Certificate from the Holiday Gift of Savingings program ...
- If I would have payed full price at Rite Aid my bill would have been: $234.66
- If I would have payed for these items on sale without any coupons: $159.06
- I had $113.44 in Coupons
- I paid $1.67 in Tax
- Total OOP before my gift certificate: $47.29 - $20 Holiday Gift of Savings Certificate= $27.29 OOP
- Regular Rite Aid Single Check Rebates: $29.00 - $27.29 OOP = $1.71 Profit
- $114.39 of my products qualified for the Visa Debit Card - Spend $100 get a $35 Gift Card
- $1.71 + $35 = $36.71 Profit
Wowzers! I'm jealous! We need a Rite-Aid in NKY.
ReplyDelete