1 - Bounty 8 pack
2 - Colgate Total
2 - John Frieda Root Awakening (found these on an end cap for $5 with free lotion)
2 - John Frieda Lotion
2 - Power Bars
$.07 OOP - Used $12.93 in ECBs and received $8.98 in ECBs (Always need paper towels)
$.07 OOP - Used $12.93 in ECBs and received $8.98 in ECBs (Always need paper towels)
Scanned my CVS Card at rhe Q Box and got a $4/$20 Q and $2 off Bounty to make this deal work.
Free/MM
Colgate Total Advanced or Enamel Strength Toothpaste $2.99 - $1 Q from SS 6/6 = $1.99 - $2 ECB = $.01 MM (limit 2)
Select Post Cerals $1.88 - $2 Q from here = Free (limit 4)
Power Bar Pure & Simple $.99 - $.99 ECB = Free (limit 3)
Zegerid $9.99 - $4 Q from SS 6/20 = $5.99 - $1 ECB = $4.99 - $9.99 Mail-in Rebate from SS 6/6 = $5 MM (limit1 ... I think I'm gunna wait to see if a better deal comes along for this)
Cheap
Gillette ProGlide $9.97 - $4 Q from PG 6/6 = $5.97 - $5 ECB = $.97 OOP (limit 2 - 5/30-6/26)
Huggies Snug & Dry or Little Movers 56-96 ct $19.99 - $3 Q from here or here = $16.99 - $10 ECB = $6.99 OOP

I had to smile when I saw what you got at CVS because I got the same except John Frieda. I usually buy Walmart brand diapers but the huggies was a great deal. I think im getting it and I realize I need more coupons.
ReplyDeleteI can't stress enough that the more Qs you have the better the deals you get :-)
ReplyDelete