Sunday, June 20, 2010

Rite Aid Deals 6/20-6/26

1 - Pampers 52 Pack size 3
1 - Pampers Jumbo pack size 2
2 - Finish Quantamatic
6 - Motrin PM
1 - Colgate Pro Clinical
2 - TGI Friday's Snacks
$1.44 OOP
for real! :-) - 6 transactions and a $12 increase in +UP Rewards

It's an awesome week to start couponing at Rite Aid if you haven't yet .. if you are a couponer at Rite Aid its a great week to increase your +UP Rewards ... No matter who you are I recommend shopping at Rite Aid this week for one specific item ...

Free/MoneyMakers
Motrin PM $3 - $3 Q from RP 4/18 = $0 - $3 +UP Reward = $3 MM (limit one per transaction ... I'll get back to you on this) $0 oop and $3 off your next purchase = great week to coupon .. I'm gunna try to do this several times and then buy diapers with the money I made in +UP Rewards.

Colgate Proclinical or Total $2.99 - $1 Q from SS 6/13 or SS 6/6 = $1.99 OOP - $2 +UP Reward = $.01 MM (limit 1 per transaction)

Finish Quantamatic 50% off - $4 VV & $3 Q from here = Free (thanks wicked cool deals)

No comments:

Post a Comment