Thursday, June 10, 2010

Weis Deals 6/6-6/12

$5.60 OOP

$9.30 OOP and I have a $10 CAT off my next purchase
I actually messed this deal up - my oop should have been less but the first transaction I did had my ShPs totaling $30 instead of $35 so I only got a $5 CAT instead of a $10 CAT. OOP should have been $7.08. Not the best week for CAT deal but I wanted to roll my $7 CAT from last week incase next weeks deal is even better (if there is a deal).

Transaction to try yourself:
8 Gillette Body Washes ($4.39 ShP / $3.39 SaP)
Totals: $35.12 ShP / $27.12 SaP
Qs to use:
  • $4/2 from PG (not sure what week) * 2 = $8
  • BOGO Qs from PG 6/6 - Use 4 x $3.39 = $13.56
  • TOTAL: $21.56

$5.56 OOP and get a $10 CAT back

No comments:

Post a Comment