Friday, June 11, 2010
Where did Emery go?
In case you are looking for pictures of Emery I'm letting you know that I took them off.... more and more people are starting to read my blog and I've been thinking about sharing it on my facebook page... you never know who's on the web so I'm being an overly cautious mother and taking Em's pictures off ... If you are my friend on facebook you can find pics of her there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Brooke,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Beth and I got your blog address from Ashley, at BCC. This is great! I want to try this couponing stuff! Thanks for the tips, and I'll keep checking back.
Hi Beth,
ReplyDeleteAshley told me that you were interested. She also said you might be coming to women's study this coming Tuesday? I plan on being there so hopefully we will get to meet soon. I'm more then willing to help you learn how to coupon.
Brooke
Yep, maybe I'll see you there. I have a question about coupons. A lot of the coupons I cut out from the SmartSource and RedPlum papers say only one coupon per purchase. So I am assuming you can't double those coupons?
ReplyDeleteTypically when it says one per purchase it means one coupon per item specified or it can mean that you can only use one coupon on one item per transaction. So if you have several coupons on a specific item you might just have to do different transactions to buy them all. It depends on the wording. Most of the time it means that if you are buying gum you can only use one coupon per one pack of gum. If you have 5 coupons you can use them all on 5 different packs of gum. But you can't use 2 coupon on one pack of gum. Doubling coupons occurs at weis and giant when the coupon is less then $1 .. then the store makes the decision to double the amount of the coupon up to $1. Also some stores have their own coupons called store coupons. If you have a pack of gum and a manufacturer coupon you can also use a store coupon on the pack of gum because the store says you can. So stacking a store Q and a manu Q is the exception to the rule. I hope this is making sense. Let me know if I need to clarify more .. or we can talk in person
ReplyDeleteBrooke